Monday, December 28, 2009

Almost blinded in the name of art...

My in-laws are here today and DH is home for the week. We went to the gym in the morning and since returning, I've been scrapping. Oh, glorious Monday! Anyways, I was working on DH's mini album (the 4"x4" Jenni Bowlin one) and for the cover, I was cutting up those "Say it in Crystals" Prima swirls. The part I was cutting had those tiny mico-crystals and when I cut into an end one, it flew off, right into my eye. And I wear glasses, which - one would think - might have protected me from this. No. The thing flew with force and purpose. It lodged itself in my eye and wouldn't come out for some time. I was getting worried. After all, it's probably not good, having little crystals stuck in your eye. Thankfully, I did get it out and all is well. My eye is saved. And the little album is practically done! I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love chip shapes and mini papers, and lots of Glimmer Mist, and left a lot of the lined paper still showing, so I can write little letters on the pages about why I love him, and I picked photos to correspond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!