Monday, December 7, 2009

The best laid plans...

In my quest to create more time in my day, I came up with a plan. I decided to work out at the gym, leaving my 9-month-old at the babysitting they have there. That way, I would not have to exercise while he took his nap, thereby leaving that time for me to get things done around the house and...possibly...even scrapbook.

I was running on the treadmill about 5 minutes before the babysitter materialized right in front of me (almost giving me a heart attack). Apparently, the babysitting services were not to Dexter's liking. I also forgot to leave them my cell phone number (Freudian slip?), so they came looking for me.

Needless to say, all that beautiful nap time was wasted on my working out at home.

I need to find time or make time to create a layout about me, as part of my application for a Design team. I just about finished 3 gift calendars I was working on for my parents and in-laws for their holiday gifts. The pages are all done, they just have to be glued to the chipboard. I used Maya Road recipe chipboard books with acrylics stands and Maya Road mini sheer calendars. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!