Thursday, December 17, 2009

The calendars are completed!

Wow, finally! I did end up doing covers for them as well, which took a good chunk of time. I always obsess over the cover to a mini since it seems like the most important part - the first impression. The calendars came with 9 pages each, and I used 6 for the months, so I used one of the leftover pages for the cover. I used my Exacto knife to cut off the tabs at the bottom for that. I used another Maya Road sheer on the cover - one of the A Year to Remember ones, since it fit well with the theme. I can't wait to take pics and share. I love doing minis, but I'm glad this project is done. I think next, I'll focus on our visit to the Pumpkin Patch. I have a Fancy Pants mixed media bracket album for that - it has felt, chipboard, and acetate pages. Very cute. I don't know how to sew with a machine, but I wish I did - I think it looks so cute when others do it, and it would be perfect for the felt sheets. I'm considering doing hand sewing on them. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!