Sunday, May 9, 2010

OMG, I just got an AWESOME Mother's Day gift!!

And no, it's not from DH. Although his is good too - he's giving me 2.5 hours on a Sunday of my choice to scrapbook. LOL. It's the most useful gift I could possibly have hoped for!

No, this gift comes from Webster's Pages! I just found out that I won a collection of paper of my choice! I entered their April challenge - home decor (I made that tissue box), and I won!! I will be requesting the Lullaby Lane collection...it's so adorable, I can't wait to get my hands on it! I have managed to get some of the other collections' pp from Snobby Walrus and Scraptacular (links on right), or I will be getting them in the future. But no one seems to have Lullaby Lane, so that's the one I'll be asking for!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. And happy mothers day

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!!!! you will love love love love love it ;) gorgeous project, too! i saw it in the gallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect gift for you! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOOHOO for you!! That is a great gift!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!