Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just had to share some more favorites from CHA

Loving all the eye candy this CHA!!

Bo Bunny Cambridge (LOVE all those swirls!!)

Tim Holtz Configurations

American Crafts Dear Lizzy

Maya Road kraft doilies, shadow box, and all the other cute little things

Webster's Pages Sweet Season and and the new embellies (little whimsies, flowers, vintage sparklers)

Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious and Togetherness

MME Lost and Found

Pink Paislee Artisan Elements and Sweetness

Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante

What do you guys think? Did I miss anything too awesome? Before you jump all over me, yes I love everything Prima makes, no need to mention it :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the above!! Check out Glitz Designs...lvoe their "Scarlet' & 'Love Nest' collections too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!