Monday, July 19, 2010

My 3Birds Post

I posted on 3Birds blog today with a couple projects:

Do you like to use flowers but think the super fancy ones are too expensive? Well, you can give your cost-effective 3Birds flowers some power! LOL On this first LO, I used plain paper flowers and stickled the heck out of them. You can use glitter glue or regular glitter. You can do many other things, including embossing, or using flocking. I think the results speak for themselves! On this first LO I also used Super Sticker Nestables for the circle and for the heart. And you can always embellish your borders and stickers with a little lace. Here, I used May Arts lace - it's the one called ribbon by the yard crochet lace. I cut it in half, which actually means I got 2 yards! And to get the pretty yellow swirls, I simply cut apart the border sticker in the new Super Sticker Nestables - Borders





Supplies:
Super Sticker Nestables (coming to HSN July 19) - That's TODAY!!!
3D Embellishments (coming to HSN July 19)
3Birds Perfectly Pretty Petals
3Birds Bling Goodie Box
Straight from the Nest Paper Pack
Must Have Bits and Pieces


I wanted to share another LO with you today. This one was super easy and quick to make since I used the Focus on Photos paper packs, so all the work was done for me! I used the coordinating 12x12 sheet, slapped on an 8x8 sheet and a 5x7 sheet, a border from the Super Sticker Nestables, and viola! If you take a look at the upper right corner, you'll see a large flower there. I used a flower punch and coordinating cardstock. I didn't want to leave it boring, so I gave my flower some power by using 3Birds So Many Sentiments Stamps :)






Supplies:
Super Sticker Nestables (coming to HSN July 19) - That's TODAY!!!
Focus on Photos
Perfectly Pretty Petals
So Many Sentiments Stamp Kit
Sticky Sparkly Vs. 5 Play on Words
Bling Goodie Box
Overstuffed Craft Kit
Must Have Bits and Pieces

1 comment:

  1. oh wow,i love your work!!!I love tghe colorful designs...veryu beautiful!!!Have a very nice day.
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!