Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hellooooo September!

Wow, can you believe it?! Where has summer gone? DD started 1st grade this week and so far, she's loving it. She's been coming home happy and says her teacher is nice, so no complaints here. I know I say this all the time, but she really is the sweetest little girl. Today out of nowhere, she said, "I love this house. I love my parents." And she does this all the time, and it just melts my heart how sweet she is to her baby brother, and how well she plays with him and how much she loves him. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter.

Anyways, I did want to share with you the Creative Charms September Deal of the Month. Again, it comes in boy and girl sets, and it's up for only $7.99.



In other news, Scraptacular's September kit is up for purchase! And it's full of Bella Blvd goodness. I didn't get to design with this one this month, but it looks like another awesome kit!
This month's kit contains: -(1) sheet Bella Blvd. Text Me -(1) sheet B Blvd. Physics -(1) sheet B Blvd. Steve's Keys -(1) sheet B Blvd. Pep Rally -(1) sheet B Blvd. BnB's -(1) sheet B Blvd. Midterm Cute Cuts -(1) sheet B Blvd. Midterm Blurbs -(2) sheets B Blvd. Carla Alphas -(1) sheet B Blvd. Midterm Alpha+Bits -(1) sheet B Blvd. One Fall Day BnB's -(1) sheet B Blvd. Country Fields -(1) sheet B Blvd. Chance of Rain -(1) sheet B Blvd. Needle in Haystack -(1) sheet B Blvd. Just Leafy -(1) sheet B Blvd. OFD Cute Cuts -(1) sheet B Blvd. One Fall Day Blurbs -(1) sheet B Blvd. OFD Alpha+Bits -(3) Sheets coordinating Bazzill -(6) coordinating buttons -(1)ft Ruler Ribbon -(1) Woodgrain Pocket -(1) Library Card -several Ki Memories Chip Buttons -(1) Layered cardstock Blast -(1) October Afternoon Wild Card -(5) Paper Stars

1 comment:

  1. Yummy stuff over here!
    Nice to have such a sweet Daughter...my kids are also very very sweet,every morning when they come out of bed i'm happy to see them,it melts my heart!(kids are so nice and sweet,it's a blessing to have them)
    Hope you have a beautiful day!!
    Love Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!