Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh The Places You Will Go

Another 3Birds LO about my DS...no frills or flowers! Yay for me :) Everything here is 3Birds except that brad, which I believe is Sassafras. So here is my 3Birds blog post today:

Anyone remember that book? Of course you do! Well, it's one of the chipboard titles included in your Sticky Sparkly Play on Words kit. That kit is so full of goodness - letters, borders, titles, quotes, embellies, etc. all in foiled and glittered chipboard. Really cool stuff. I'm also in love with the new Super Sticker Nestables that are flocked - the large stickers make it so easy to create layer - just peel stick and you're done. So here's a really super quick and easy LO I made about my DS - who's always on the go, and is clearly going places :)






I also added pop dots to some of the chipboard to make it have more layers, and I added the 3D embellies for even more dimension - fun and easy!
Supplies:
Paper: Focus on Photos
Cardstock: Must Have Cardstock - Brights (love that bright blue for matting pics!)
Stickers: Super Sticker Nestables - Flocked
Chipboard: Sticky Sparkly Play on Words
Embellishments: 3D Embellishment Kit
Everything you see here is 3Birds except the brad. That's what I love about 3Birds - you buy a few of the kits and you already have everything you need to make beautiful LO's. And they're perfect to take with you to crops, etc - really cuts down on having to pack things or plan things.

6 comments:

  1. love those dimensional monsters :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilene, восхитительная страница! Прекрасно подобранные цвета, круглые детали, такие приятные для глаза,и очаровательные фото!:)
    Спасибо за очень добрые слова в комментарии в моем блоге - мне так приятно слышать их от такого мастера в скрапе, как ты! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous photos!
    That book is one of my favorites - such a great message.
    I'm back from my trip -and I found a wedding band! come and see for photos, I'd love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how very very sweet!!i love it!
    Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ilene,thanks for stopping by my Blog.About the cartridges I didn`t got any of the latest ones but here I give you a list of my faves
    Accent essentials
    Storybook
    Graphically Speaking
    Cricut Solutions Home Decor
    Cricut Solutions Stamping Solutions

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!