Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday projects :)

I made a LO with Echo Park's Wintertime line. When I got my kit of the Wintertime line, I immediately thought of this photo - it also has a lot of blues and reds, and a cute snowman. I love this photo even though it didn't turn out exactly the way it was meant to - DD was too scared of mall Santa! The only way to get a picture of her was to have me in it. I wanted to document this memory. We all have those mall Santa photos, and they're way too precious to just stow away somewhere. Seeing Santa at the mall kind of kicks off the Christmas season for me. I just loved the very bright and bold colors of this line, and the slight distressing was so perfect, I barely had to do any of my own! Made it that much easier and faster :) I also loved the journaling spots and the stickers that came with the set. Those little trees you see at the bottom are actually one of the stickers. The flowers and chipboard stickers are by Creative Charms.





I also posted on the Scrapstreet blog today with this:

I made a holiday card with the gorgeous GCD papers we received.





I used my tab-maker punch to make the tab and the "noel" sticker and "JOY" chipboard letters are all by Creative Charms. I cut out the ornaments from one of the papers and "hung" them on red floss.

3 comments:

  1. Ilene! Страница и открытка, как всегда, безупречны!!)
    Поздравляю с Новым годом тебя и всю твою семью! Счастья вам!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Santa page,card is just magnificent..

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!