Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Zoo Trip Acrylic Mini Album

I have another mini I wanted to share with you. It's a heart-shaped acrylic mini - well, actually two of them, that I combined together. I had lots of pics. It came out really thick, so I tied the pages together with a ribbon. I used WP Petite Papers, from their Nature's Storybook and Garden Gala lines. I also used the petite vellums and die-cut papers from those lines. This is our trip to the Zoo back in June 2006...DD was so cute back then. Lots of fun pics and memories.

Cover:




Page1:



Page 2:



Page 3:



Page 4:



Page 5:



Page 6:



Page 7:


Page 8:



Page 9:



Page 10:


Page 11:


Page 12:



Page 13:



Page 14:



Page 15:



Page 16:


Page 17:


Page 18:


Page 19:


Page 20:


Page 21:


Page 22:


Back Cover:


Well, thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. thank God for little girls!!!!!!!!!!amazing job Ilene!!And Morgan is such a sweety,she looks just like her mom!;))
    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Ilene..such a sweet little girl you have...love the book, it tells a special story for a special day..

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!