Saturday, March 26, 2011

A couple fall LO's for Scrapmatts

Hard to believe that it's fall in Australia, which is where Scrapmatts is based...so we're all scrapping fall pics!! Although personally, I love having a good excuse to scrap a different season - it's a nice change of pace :)

So I scrapped a couple fall pics. First up is "Carefree Moment". To create this effect on the laser-cut chipboard, I heat embossed the floral design with dark brown embossing powder. After that, I cut it up and then arranged it around the flowers. The paper is old Basic Grey (anyone remember Romani/Gypsy?? - or am I the only one still collecting ancient BG? LOL) Don't you love it when you can dip into your stash? The perfect way to use some older product is to pair it with some new product - that way it freshens the older stuff up and makes it look more modern :)






I also have a layout using Harmonie's new line, "Fable de la Fontaine". It's a pretty flexible line and could easily be used for summer, spring, and fall, which I absolutely love about it. I've already made several LO"s with it that I'll be sharing down the road, and I do have a few from summer (beach and pool), as well as spring, and now this fall one :) This is DS this past fall, just a few months ago. I colored the flower vines and the little frames with chalk ink. The little frames I used to frame images I stamped with the stamps that coordinate with this line. This one is called "Fall Is In The Air":




5 comments:

  1. Both layouts are AMAZING,love them all,specially the vines where did you get them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ilene,both are amazing!!Scrapmatts are so very beautiful!
    Amazing!!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers so beautiful I can look at all the time
    so amazing details to!!
    and have a very great week hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so beautiful! Love the colors and flowers on both!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!