Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st!!

Wow...can you believe the year is almost half over?? Well, the 1st of the month brings a new Harmonie challenge - and this month it's by me! My challenge was to scrap using only two colors (adding neutrals like black or white if you want). Here's my example:






I made the blue flowers out of tissue ribbon and I ad drew the white clouds on cardstock. To see the rest of the DT's creations, and details on how to enter visit the Harmonie Blog.

Also, check back soon, as I was lucky enough to get to create with Scraptacular's June kit of the month, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The most exciting part was that the pp was by a manufacturer I'd never even heard of - Simple Stories - and now I'm in love!

Also, on Friday, MLS is having another fun blog hop, so make sure you come back then!!

2 comments:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!