Monday, June 13, 2011

Ready for another mini album?

I have another mini to share! I've been in mini album heaven :) This is a Punky Sprouts mini (Steam Punk'd) and we teamed up with Best Creation, so I got their Robot line to work with....so cute, and so many stickers and chipboard embellies to make it even more fun! I also used Tim Holtz metal gears - they were perfect for the mini and for the pp. Last Punky album I altered was for my mom's 60th birthday and this one is for my dad's 60th birthday....gotta be fair!


















6 comments:

  1. What a very cool album! I love all the colors and textures, ribbon, yes everything:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Fabulous mini as always! I just used those same gears the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love all the little details you add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work, your album is terrific, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just so lovely and pretty!!
    xx Carla

    http://carliesscraplife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!