Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tim Holtz Configurations Printer's Tray

I was soooooooo excited to find the Tim Holtz Configurations Printer's Tray at Michael's! Uusually M's doesn't have anything "cool" or "fun" and I don't have an LSS, so it was super exciting to find the tray there. Also good timing since I have been trying to figure out what I could make for DH to take to work to display some pics - he recently got a new job and he wanted something new. Also good timing since I managed to complete it right on Father's Day! Yep...that made for a great gift. I actually had DH come to my scrap room and I pulled out a few paper liens that I could have used, and he was the one that picked out the Tim Holtz Lost and Found Paper Stash....it is more manly, I guess LOL It worked out well since I love that pp too...and it has the smaller printed pp at the end of the stash that worked well for this project. Ok, I am not going to explain everything I did here. If you want to know more about the techniques, check out my YouTube channel - I have two videos up about this tray. I did use several gorgeous Scrapmatts pieces - the birdcage and bird, the hanging sign, and the tree and bird. So here goes:













And before you go, I have a little card to share - this one was for my dad for Father's Day. The pp is by Harmonie, as is that cute owl brad, and the tree and the chipboard house (that I covered in Harmonie pp) are both Scrapmatts.


1 comment:

  1. a friend of mine gave one to me as a gift and i didn't know what to do with it!well now i do!i am going to devour the videos on you tube!thank you Ilene!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!