Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Imaginisce Makin' Waves Release!

This week is the release of the brand new Makin' Waves collection by Imaginisce! It's very bright, happy, and summery - perfect for all those beach pics!

First up, is a LO about my brother - don't tell him I scrapped a naked pic of him! LOL




Next up, is a LO about my daughter. This collection is very versatile - depending on which colors you pull, it can be more "serene beach" like the one above, or more bright and hot, like this one. I made the brads myself with the awesome I-Top!!



And finally, a really quick and easy headband - this is using the new stuff that goes with the I-Top - you can make hair accessories and jewelry. I used Makin' Waves paper and Imaginsice flowers. DD helped pick out what she liked :) It took about a couple minutes to make!

3 comments:

  1. Both layouts are awesome! Love all the beach elements!! Cute hair band too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan,awesome picture, that is a great headband..Your Mom made some great layouts too!!! KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are just beautiful and very inspiring. The mix of colors is just so engaging.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!