Friday, April 6, 2012

10 Questions For Morgan

It's time for my annual mini album, where I ask Morgan 10 questions about her life at that particular moment in time. I've done it the past couple year, and I got the idea from Hilde Janbroers. It's so fun to look back and read the responses. I used the new "Lovely Day" collection by My Little Shoebox - the colors, cute stickers and images, and the wonderful journaling spots were perfect for this mini. For my last year's mini I also used a My Little Shoebox line. Like I siad, the sheet that has all the journaling spots that you can cut apart is just perfect for a mini like this. I used a "vintage" Bo Bunny acrylic album, and added some AC clear buttons to one page, and eyelets to another, to add some definition to the edges, so they wouldn't disappear.
Also, I have to share that I will not be staying on for another year at MLS - if you notice my side-bar, you can see it's gotten a little busy there, and I want to make sure I have enough time to give full attention to all my teams, so I needed to cut back. But it was a very difficult and sad decision, and I will miss MLS very much - the company and the team were so wonderful to work with. Of course, I have a very beloved stash of MLS products to keep me scrapping with their supplies for a long time :)

4 comments:

  1. That is super cute and I love Morgan's answers. It seems you have a bright, crafty kid coming right along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project. I really need to institute a tradition like this!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!