Friday, April 27, 2012

Paper Lovelies DT Call!

As most of you know, I'm on the DT for the best kit club around - Paper Lovelies (See my blog post from Wednesday for the May kit reveal). Well, Carrie is looking for 2 more DT members, and the deadline is fast approaching - you only have a couple more days to apply! Send your design team submissions until May 1 to info@paperlovelies.com Submit 2 projects- also, the 2 design team members that are chosen will be announced on Facebook May 2, without any prior notice. Carrie is such a sweet and warm person, and this DT is very fun and stress-free to design for, so I encourage you all to apply!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about the DT call. I just sent my application off.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!