Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello Cupcake!!

The new birthday-themed line from Imaginisce, "Hello Cupcake" is being revealed all this week on the Imaginisce Blog - be sure to stop by all this week to see awesome projects, and leave comments to be entered to win :) I wanted to share 2 layouts I made using this collection. I am totally in love with it - the colors are deep and rich, and as always, it comes with a ton of awesome embellies. Both LO's feature pics from my son's 3rd birthday.

Happy Birthday:



Make A Wish:


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! beautiful papers and special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are fantastic. Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are just adorable...they grow so fast.. Really cute B-Day pages, again with the Turq. and Red totally my favorite colors this year..KathyR.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!