Monday, May 28, 2012

I made jewelry...?!


Yes, I am still in disbelief - I had good reason, since the Imaginisce DT is making jewelry all this week, using the Imaginisce Magni-Top jewelry supplies. A word of caution - I have never made jewelry before. I have never even made charms. So this was definitely a challenge for me, but luckily, the Magni-Top settings simplified things a great deal. I needed all the help I could get :) I decided to use Magni-Top earrings - I combined Irish linen with metal and crystal beads for a vintage, shabby, but still elegant look. I extended the original earrings by adding the crystal beads, and I used the small Magni-Top daddies and covered them in linen. Take my word for it - this was actually very easy to do. There is no learning curve here, since I came into it with no knowledge of jewelry making whatsoever. Let's just say that I'm pleased...and somewhat surprised, that the result is actually wearable! LOL



1 comment:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!