Friday, May 25, 2012

Paper Lovelies June kit!

Today is the reveal of the gorgeous June kit for Paper Lovlies. This month, it's all about Glitz "Pretty In Pink" collection. As I;ve been doing recently, I again did a girl page and a boy page. These kits are really versatile and work well for either :)

First up, one about my daughter. The toile pp was my favorite. The gorgeous street lamp die cut was made and embellished by Kathy - she had sent it to me in a RAK. My Fair Lady:




Next up, my son and I - we're in the hot tub at Great Wolf Lodge. I got this great transparent card in my kit and cut it up to get the title. And I love my new die from Tim Holtz/Sizzix the vintage alarm clock. Every Day Is An Adventure:


And here's a quick video where I go over the pages "in person":

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!