Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Punky Sprouts + Pink Paislee

This week, Punky Sprouts teamed up with Pink Paislee, so I got a gorgeous box of Pnik Paislee goodies. Needless to say, I was beyond thrilled. Pink Paislee is absolutely one of those brands you can't go wrong with, and paired with a Punky mini, it really is a magical combination.

I got 2 lines to work with - She Art and Spring Jubilee, and for this mini, I used the Spring Jubilee collection. This paper is so me...I just love the bright, fun colors and the mix of modern and vintage. And I worked with the new Punky Spouts mini - "Soul Sprout". This is such a fun mini, full of all sorts of different shaped pages made of all sorts of mediums, and even a tag - if you look at the very last page spread, you can see that I made a little pocket for the tag, so I could include some journaling.

I also used some Punky Sprouts lacy doilies and the new Punky Sprouts buttons throughout. And I used some die-cut elements from the Pink Paislee "Butterfly Garden" collection, cute bird stick-pins from My Little Bit of Whimsy, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, and a ton of tape from Tim Holtz ant 7Gypsies. The lace and trim flowers used throughout were sent to me by may YouTube friend Scarlett. I hope you guys like this one, because I had a blast making it!!



















2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a gorgeous album!! Love all the lace and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mini Ilene. All the different pages work really well. Lot's to stop and look at on each page...Nice..KathyR.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!