Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week....

....all this week on the Imaginisce blog! Come check out some fabulous ideas form the DT on how to spoil your kids' teachers, the do-it-yourself style :) I joined in and made a project as well. I reused an old plastic jar - we'd bought almonds at Target and this is the jar they came in. My daughter told me that the kids get "Smarties" candy for being good and smart, but that her teacher was all out of them. So I altered the jar, using the new "Hello Cupcake" collection, and filled it to the brim with candy for the teacher to keep on her desk. The letters are from October Afternoon and trim from Maya Road.





2 comments:

  1. that is adorable...I love those almond jars from Target too and have been known to buy the almonds from Target (even though they are more expensive than Costco) just because I need another jar like that (Costco almonds come in a bag, but I think the jar ones taste fresher too). Here is my decorated jar...
    http://www.kellystarsallthingscrafty.blogspot.com/2011/05/birthday-treats.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! a wonderful colorful gift for any teacher!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!