Monday, June 18, 2012

A bright and cheerful Monday here in Blogland :)

Maybe not so much at work, but here in scrappy land, things are always good. Wanted to share a super bright, happy, and cheerful LO I recently made with my new Bo Bunny paper...I just love all their new releases, but then again I always love everything they put out. The gorgeous laser-cut chipboard frame is by Scrapmatts, and I heat embossed it with WOW Embossing powder. The denim banners are from Punky Sprouts, and the adorable zipper trim is from Maya Road.

Spring '12:







6 comments:

  1. Wow. this looks amazing! colorful, bright and so beautiful!! love the papers too! gorgeous photo!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilene this is really a standout layout.. WOW, it just pops with color.. I love the touches of black for your accents. Really cute pic of your Daughter..

    I wanted to tell you that You Tube won't let me leave comments again..aaaargh.. I do watch every one..Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bright colours what a gorgeous layout hun!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!