Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tropical Pool Party!

Yesterday, I showed you guys the invites I made for Morgan's pool party. We decided it would have a tropical theme, so I made a little sign to hand there. I used a chipboard page from a Punky Sprouts mini album. I'm thinking after the party, this might the the cover of a mini album all about her birthday party :) For now though, it's just party decor. And the new digital stamp release from Some Odd Girl was absolutely perfect for this. And since it's a digital stamp, I was able to make the image a little bit larger. This stamp is called "Tropical Mae". Isn't she sweet and gorgeous?? The laser-cut chipboard boat wheel (not sure what the technical name for it is?) is made my Scrapmatts. Make sure you check out all the new digital stamp releases throughout this week on the Some Odd Girl Blog!





1 comment:

  1. Such fun decor and I love the theme for a pool party! Great coloring on her face and the added ship's wheels is so much fun. :D

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!