Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday...to me!

LOL, thought I'd stop by and wish myself a Happy Birthday. Also, had a LO I wanted to share. The Imaginsice DT were challenged to use the Snag 'Em stamps. I made a LO using paper and stamps from the "Sole Sister's" collection. This is DD and I on Mother's Day. I used the stamps to stamp the flower trio in a couple places, and to stamp the journaling spot on white cardstock.





And...wanted to share some really awesome news! I am joining a new design team - the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. You should check out the site - Lina (owner, illustrator) makes the cutest digi stamps for coloring.

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to Shout Out..HAPPY BIRTHDAY To You...Hope you are having a wonderful day.. I just watched your You Tube and I have to say hamsters are cute but hairless Rats..Well hmmmm. I do watch all the time but I have to set up a channel to leave comments..someday.. Anyhow congrats on the new design team and Happy Birthday.. KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!!! Nothing better then black and white with pops of color! Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and a fun layout. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and congratulations on your DT .Have fun on there! I love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!