Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flourish With A Bling October Challenge!

The FWAB October challenge is here, and it's such a fun one! Check out the rules and detail HERE. Basically, you are to use bling on a boy layout....since I love bling, this challenge was not too difficult for me ;) The gorgeous blue pearl flourish, the raindrop embellies and the beach hut embellies are all from FWAB. The paper is some older pp from my stash from many years ago - it's by Fancy Pants, and I think it was called "On A Whimsy". The really cool laser-cut chipboard flowers are by Scrapmatts.







3 comments:

  1. Oh this is a gorgeous delightful colorful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout..love the way you used your border punch. really like the beach huts and flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this layout. Those little houses are really cute and love those cute letters.. Just super fun to look at.. KathyR

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!