Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls!!

I have some very exciting news to share today...I was asked to be the DT Leader for The Paper Nest! Christine is the owner and she is the sweetest lady - I met her on Facebook. She owns a Scrapbooking store in FL and she's working toward her dream - designing her own stamp line - the Paper Nest Dolls! I will be leading the team for that. At first, they will only be digi stamps, but in a few months, they will be available as rubber stamps as well. They are soooo adorable. I've seen several of them, and they're all super cute. She based them on her kids :)

You can also connect with Paper Nest on Facebook. If you do want to purchase any of the digi stamps, you can email Christine at thepapernest@yahoo.com or buy from her Etsy shop "inlovewithpaper".

I already got to work with one of them. As always, I colored with Copics, and used Pink Paislee "Portfolio" line that I got in my Flying Unicorn January 2013 Kit "Carpe Diem".



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet stamp! congratulatons with your designteam leadership! I am going to check out their other stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ilene !! I am so happy to have you lead our design team ! Your very talented . Loveeeee what you did with my stamp!! : )
    As far as our stamps , I am uploading them all day today on etsy , and I will post them on my Facebook page and blog .
    Can't wait to see more of your work !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!