Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paper Nest Dolls.. more from the summer release!

***For Paper Nest Dolls new summer release BLOG HOP, scroll down two posts below***


Digital versions of these stamps regularly sell for $3.00 each, but today (Tuesday June 25th)you can get 14 images for only $25 here in our shop! AND all rubber stamps are 20% off! In order to get the discount on the RUBBER STAMPS, please email Christine at papernestdolls@yahoo.com and she will send you a paypal invoice.


Today, I'm sharing a couple more cards made with the new stamps. Again, all were colored with Copics, and backgrounds were done with pencils.
First up, is "Mon Ami", made using the Graphic 45 "French Country" collection - this pp was absolutely perfect for this stamp! I did a ton of layering and popping up of the various layers.


And the inside:

This card is called "Hi", and the adorable little girl is talking on the phone while doing her toes. I thought it had a somewhat 70's feel, and used Crate Paper's "Stroyteller" collection, since it reminded me of that time period.



If you guys would like to see more about the cards I shared yesterday and today, check out this video:

1 comment:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!