Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When you love what you have...

... you have everything you need! Isn't that such a lovely sentiment? I made a LO using the Bo Bunny "Prairie Chic" collection (absolutely my favorite collection lately). This is my daughter, looking all thoughtful, and the grey wood grain and the blue accents were so perfect for this photo. Here again, I sued a Bo Bunny large doily. They're so lovely.



I added a laser-cut chipboard clock from Scrapmatts, and covered it with white crackle paint, and when that dried, misted it a bit with teal Glimmer Mist.



I also did some stamping - under the lace, I stamped with a Tim Holtz stamp using white acrylic paint:



I used a Tattered Angels border mask, and misted with teal Glimmer Mist. On the bottom, I traced the outline with a black pen. I also lined the torn edge of the grey woodgrain paper with ZVA creative crystals - they were an oval frame that I took apart and bent to the shape I needed.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous.. I love the shade of aqua you have used and love the big chipboard piece too.. and somehow I missed the layout before this one!! It is so pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!