Thursday, September 19, 2013

Create!

Wow, it's been a couple weeks since I've posted, and all I can say is... school started and things got busy! But I think they're starting to get back into something of a routine, so I'm back :)

I wanted to share a LO I created a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting. I used MME paper ...the last tiny bit I had left of that collection - Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks... I soooo love this collection. The phtos are of my kids coloring/drawing/etc at my scrap table. In my scrap room, I have one of those huge, fold-out, plastic banquet tables, so I use one half, and on the other half, I put two chairs for them, so we can all create together.



1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so lovely to create with each other!! and beautiful layout too!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!