Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy September!!

How can it be September already?? Well, today I'm sharing a layout using the new collection by Bo Bunny "The Avenues". The challenge was to use stamps, and it was perfect for this assignment - since DS is posing in front of a tree, I wanted to add a wood grain pattern to the LO, and the wood grain stamp allowed me to do just that.







BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The Avenues, Courtyard, Doors, Stripe/ The Avenues
Stickers: The Avenues Combo Sticker; Autumn Song Dimensional Noteworthy: The Avenues
Brads: The Avenues
Jewels: The Avenues
Chipboard: The Avenues 12 x 12; The Avenues Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Wall to Wall Textures Stamp
Blossoms: Harvest Orange Daisy

2 comments:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!