Friday, November 15, 2013

Bo Bunny Desing Team Blog Hop

Hi everyone, and welcome to my stop on the Bo Bunny DT blog hop!! I hope you've been enjoying yourselves. You should be coming here from Gabrielle's blog. I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself, since you're here :)

I never understood what the point of scrapbooking was until my daughter was born, and I thought I'd try it since I had a gazillion adorable pictures I didn't know what to do with. I tried it, I was hooked, and the rest is history, as they say. She's 9 years old now, so it was a pretty long time ago, but I've been having a blast with it. I love to make layouts and mini albums, and I also love to color stamps with Copics and make cards. My style tends to have lots of details and layer, and artsy and vintage elements. I used to paint and draw when I was younger, so scrapbooking is a great outlet for my creative energies, and also a great way to make the most of all our photos. I mainly scrapbooking my family - especially my kids!

I chose this photo since the theme is "Family" and this is a great pic of all 4 of us together. This is just from about a month ago, enjoying a hayride at the pumpkin patch. I love love LOVEE "Autumn Song". It's everything I love about Bo Bunny - gorgeous, rich colors, lots of details and beautiful elements, and swirls and flourishes galore. It matched the photo perfectly!







I used the Autumn Song collection, including the papers, jewels, 12x12 chipboard, brads, and noteworthy. I also used the Bo Bunny Blossoms - Daisy in Harvest Orange and Buttercup colors.

Now, hop on over to the amazingly talented Irene Tan's blog HERE, and enjoy! And don't forget.... make sure you complete the entire hop and then email Bo Bunny with your answers at thebobunnyblog@gmail.com. One winner will be randomly selected from all of the correct answers to receive an amazing "Elf Magic" BoBunny prize package. Good luck :)

34 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! I love the beautiful colors in this collection! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Ilene! I love the rich warm colors! I think we both started scrapping the same way, wanting to do something with all those baby pic's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors great family pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bright and happy color! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout with lots of gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful layout Ilene!! I adore your layering and mix of gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter is 37 and I keep wishing I had scrapbooked her photos. She ice skated for 14 years (including competitions and teaching) and I have tons of photos & scraps of fabric from costumes I sewed for her (and her friends). Is it too late now? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great family page! I love the vibrant colors of Autumn Song papers as well! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing! All the best! :)
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a rich and gorgeous page - just sumptuous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superbe layout. I love it very much. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layout! Love the rich colors and the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome bright, fun layout!!! Am following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Autumn Song papers are beautiful and your page is as well. Love the diagonal flow you created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful layout! Love that your daughter inspired you to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page of your family memories. I too adore this collection. I just drool every single time I see it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your page is just gorgeous! I love the deep rich colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the colors textures, and layering. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome layout! I love that collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So bright and cheery!!!
    Love it from top to bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the fall colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layout! So fun to learn more about you and why you started scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful reason to start scrapbooking - love this layout and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the rich colors on your beautiful layout.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful page Ilene and love your styling here! Just super!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful.. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!