Friday, April 4, 2014

Scrapping myself... for a change :)

I really love the new Bo Bunny "Modern Miss" collection, so I just couldn't resist. This is a pic of me from 6 years ago, when DH and I went to Egypt. That's the Nile river behind me. What a trip... sigh. (A little off topic, but I did scrap the entire trip to Egypt in a huge mini album - I posted the pics up in my 2Peas gallery - it should be in the beginning of my gallery somewhere... if you want to see it and can't find it, just let me know and I'll provide a link).

Anyhoo... the challenge was to use washi tape and this collection comes with great Bo Bunny washi tape - the film strip one is my fave. I used it to add some unity to the LO in various areas, and then I used on chipboard and cut it out with my Sizzix Tim Holtz movers and shapers mini heart die to make a matching heart embellishment. Washi tape is so great - if you don't like how it comes out, just peel it off!

All the products on this LO are form the "Modern Miss" collection - buttons, washi, paper, chipboard, die-cuts, bling, etc. The yellow flowers are by Bo Bunny as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!