Saturday, October 11, 2014

BoBunny altered frame

I have a little frame I altered using the BoBunny "Enchanted Garden" collection. The frame is one of those little canvases you buy for a dollar that's pre-printed for the kids to paint on. Once your kids are done with it, you can re-purpose it for your own scrapbooking purposes :)
 
 
This is the back of it, and the sides are painted with teal acrylic paint:
 
I painted the frame teal, and then used crackle medium, and then painted over it with white - that way you get the crackle effect of the teal underneath. I added glossy crackle accents to the butterfly wings - they're kind of vintage looking this way, with the glass crackle effect.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!