Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MiscMe Vacation mini album!

Are you guys ready for a picture overload?? I used a MiscMe 8x9 binder to scrap our trip to the Dominican Republic last November 2013. I'm really not into "project-life" type scrapping where you do a layout per week... too much pressure. But I do love mini albums about trips and such, and this was perfect since I had SOOO many pics from the trip that they would have been hard to fit in a regular mini album.
 
I used the BoBunny "Modern Miss" MiscMe inserts that were perfectly shaped and sized for the divided page protectors. I also used Modern Miss embellies such as stickers and chipboard. And I added some things from my stash - some of the stuff is super old, like the Making Memories vacation transparencies I added, and the Fiskars rub ons... I probably had both of these for almost 10 years now. But they still looks great! If you want to use old supplies, just mix them in with newer stuff and it really freshens them up and they still look great.
 
I kept the cover plain so I can slide it on a shelf between other albums, and on the side (which is the only part that will be visible once it's shelved), I added "2013". Ok, here goes :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed the album! And be sure to check back the rest of this week - I will be posting various projects all through the week.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun album. I loved every page! Dominican is such a fun vacation spot!! Looks like your family had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this is really super Ilene! Love your pages and the styling so fabulous! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!