Saturday, November 15, 2014

Archery Lesson

Another layout today using the "Nest" collection from Webster's pages. This pp with all the pretty feathers on it was perfect for the photo of Morgan with all the arrows around her. She loved taking Archery. After "Hunger Games" and "Brave", she was all up for it. I remember being about her age and taking archery... so fun.
 
I added some real feathers (they came as a trim, making them super easy to work with). I also dug out some of my old "Magic Mesh" in lime green and added for texture. Again, stitching around the vellum to make it stand out a little more, and used tissue paper to frame the photo for a more airy feel.
 
The cardstock is BoBunny double dot, and the sparkly letters are Thickers. The little letters are from Webster's Pages. I popped up a lot of the elements, and used a La La Land die to make the leaves up top.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!