Friday, September 4, 2015

Art Journal Week: Day 6

Today I'm sharing the next two layouts in my August Art Journal. Be sure to scroll down for all the previous posts to see more. This first two-page spread was created using BoBunny's "Rose Cafe" collection and BoBunny washi tapes. I also used the music note stamp by BoBunny (it was part of a stamp set that came with an older Autumn collection they had).






















I really love the effect you get by starting with a background of torn up papers and washi tapes. Most of it gets covered over, but there and there it still peeks through in interesting ways:

























This next spread is created with the "Penny Emporium" collection by BoBunny. I again started with some torn papers, and lots of images cut out from the papers and from the Noteworthy pack. The tightrope was created with Pearlescents to give it more dimension, and the sparkly circles with BoBunny glitter paste and stencil. The black dots are a BoBunny stamp. This one is called "The Balancing Act":




No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!